- We believe that the Holy Bible is the inspired, infallible source of all truth. (II Timothy 3:16)
- We believe in one God, the omniscient, omnipresent, and all-powerful creator and sustainer of the universe. (Genesis 1:1, II Kings 19:15%
- We believe that Jesus Christ came into the word as God Incarnate, took upon Himself our sins, was crucified, died, and resurrected. Through Him salvation has come to all that believe and profess Him as their Savior. (I Corinthians 15:3, I Peter 2: 21-30, John 3:16)
- We believe that regeneration by the Holy Spirit is essential for the salvation of lost and sinful man.
- We believe that the redemptive work of Christ on the cross provides healing for the body, mind, and spirit in answer to believing prayer (Isaiah 53:5, I Peter 2:24, James 5: 14-16)
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of the life, and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation. (John 5:24, 28, and 29)
- We believe that the church is the body of Christ serving as a source of instruction,edification, and fellowship for all believers. (Ephesians 4:4, II Timothy 2:15, Hebrews 10:25)
- We believe that Jesus Christ through the Great Commission, has challenged all believers to spread the good news of salvation and regeneration. (Matthew 28:19)